Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an 87 LX Notch for my winter runner. Looking to get the 88hp rating up a bit. Nothing crazy but atleast 40%. Are there cams Available for these engines? Or what benefits would a 2.5L head yield? Looking to keep it NA as well.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
itsA4cylBro said:
Hey bro look at the other posts . At have already discussed many ways for this
Wow that was constructive... a link leading to the info would have been something more of a better thing to have said. I can see the help isn't a word used in the little boys room.

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Got an 87 LX Notch for my winter runner. Looking to get the 88hp rating up a bit. Nothing crazy but atleast 40%. Are there cams Available for these engines? Or what benefits would a 2.5L head yield? Looking to keep it NA as well.
There are several sites that sell performance parts for the 2.3s.
Here's a few places for you to peruse both parts and info. :good:

Stinger Performance

Forced 4 Motorsports

Hot Rod High

BoPort Racing Heads

Racer Walsh

Esslinger Engineering (Racing)

NeedHP.com

Hey bro look at the other posts . At have already discussed many ways for this
Dude, that's offensive and unhelpful. I have repeated myself hundreds if not thousands of times over the years to help someone out with questions they have. If I didn't feel like repeating myself on any given day I just didn't say anything. If you don't want to answer, please just don't and leave it for others to answer.

Note: To any other mods or admins. I would normally do this via PM, but I want to make a point here for others to take note of too. Thanks, TH

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trojan Horse said:
There are several sites that sell performance parts for the 2.3s.
Here's a few places for you to peruse both parts and info. :good:

Stinger Performance

Forced 4 Motorsports

Hot Rod High

BoPort Racing Heads

Racer Walsh

Esslinger Engineering (Racing)

NeedHP.com

Dude, that's offensive and unhelpful. I have repeated myself hundreds if not thousands of times over the years to help someone out with questions they have. If I didn't feel like repeating myself on any given day I just didn't say anything. If you don't want to answer, please just don't and leave it for others to answer.
Thank you for the links. And TH you know that I repeat myself a lot over in the modular forums... lol. Again thank you.

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Thank you for the links. And TH you know that I repeat myself a lot over in the modular forums... lol. Again thank you.
Yes, you do and I have yet to see you complain about it.
Thank you for your patience there. :good::good:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts