Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 V6 with about 35k miles. The steering wheel has a little play and wants to fade left by a tad on the higway. When braking hard the steering wheel turns left. I just has a lower control arm replaced and it still does this. The wheels are aligned from what ford said. When I go over bumpy roads at 30 mph the wheel turns left and right. Also the brake pedal is soft in traffic. I have to push it in about a quarter of the way before it begins to slow down. Has anyone else had these issues on their Sixxer?

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
might be my imagination, but sometimes I think mine pulls slightly left a bit. but my steering is pretty tight. it's insane how responsive it is

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

·
Registered
594 Posts
I would recommend getting your alignment double checked. There's a Casey Automotive by me that will check vehicle alignment for free. I would look into getting it double checked. Never trust the stealership. As for the brake pedal.. maybe time for new pads?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Did you change the steering setting for your steering? I know there are 3: Standard, comfort, and sport. Sport is real tight and responsive. I love it. Could be a fix and is worth a try.

Trevor

1 - 4 of 4 Posts