Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ummm... F***ing awesome is all i can say. If you havnt seen it, go see it or your life will not be complete. Theres no disappointment whatsoever. Everything was perfect.. i cant even comprehend how AWESOME that movie is. Damn.

·
Registered
44 Posts
got some tickets to go see it tomorrow.... looks like its gonna be bad ass :headbang:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
it was good. i thought it could have been compressed down from 3h30min to under 2h45min easily though. still liked it

·
Registered
800 Posts
I work with a guy and he went to the preview for the movie on Tuesday and it started @ 2pm and ended about 1:30am. They got to see all the movies from the very first one w/ extended versions for each of them. They were able to bring pillows and what not in there so they was comfortable for the 12hr stay. Tickets ran about 35$ each.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
it kicked ass... except the endings though. they just have just made one ending. it got annoying after 4 or 5...

they also changed some of the classic dialog from the books to make it "more contemporary" ...might not be a big deal for some, but i'm a tolkien purist lol

·
Registered
800 Posts
If this is a constallation, I finished dloading the movie this weekend, and now just to reserve 3.5hrs time to watch it is gonna be the hardest part!

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
it was a nice movie, but far to long, the ending took forever! but i guess after 3 movies they are entitled to takign a bit long on the ending..... it was pretty good i got the last ticket here so i was happy to even get to go see it opening night : :headbang: )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts