Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
*after*.

I ran no exhaust an that was louder than these cut outs. If your setup is this legendary as you claim, then you may have wasted money. I think I saw your video though?
I didnt waste money lmfao ur friend paid 100's for cut outs... I have straight pipes hahaha

Btw i never said anything about "legendary" cuz if that what you think your friend sounds like then your mistaken in my book. Our v6's dont sound great with cut outs they will never have that V8 sound. And in my video of straight pipes i dont even go past 4k lol not nearly as loud as it can go. Im not saying my car is the best exhaust ever im just saying mine is as loud.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
I didnt waste money lmfao ur friend paid 100's for cut outs... I have straight pipes hahaha

Btw i never said anything about "legendary" cuz if that what you think your friend sounds like then your mistaken in my book. Our v6's dont sound great with cut outs they will never have that V8 sound. And in my video of straight pipes i dont even go past 4k lol not nearly as loud as it can go. Im not saying my car is the best exhaust ever im just saying mine is as loud.
Sometimes its not what you say, it's what you do. For instance. Every header thread you have chimed in upon, correct? Nothing wrong with that but after awhile one begins to notice things.

My straight pipe would scream past 3. That's what I was hoping these would do but I was really disappointed.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Cutouts? Looks more like a rusted out muffler. Cutouts would go before the muffler with the ability to close them back up.

These aren't old straight line 6s btw. They are V6s with as much horsepower and torque per piston as the V8.
They may not sound exactly like a V8 but they can be close. V8 doesn't sound like a Viper either. Big deal? Nope.
But op IMHO needs to get a good set of after market axle backs instead of screwing up his back pressure.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Sometimes its not what you say, it's what you do. For instance. Every header thread you have chimed in upon, correct? Nothing wrong with that but after awhile one begins to notice things.

My straight pipe would scream past 3. That's what I was hoping these would do but I was really disappointed.
Yes i have, why because i have them, if anyone has experience with them on our V6's it would be me or one of the other few with headers. I give advise and tell them what to expect from headers. They ask what mufflers i have i answered. Simple i never said in any of the threads my exhaust is legendary. I simply put a vid and they say it sound awesome/bad i say thanks.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Yes i have, why because i have them, if anyone has experience with them on our V6's it would be me or one of the other few with headers. I give advise and tell them what to expect from headers. They ask what mufflers i have i answered. Simple i never said in any of the threads my exhaust is legendary. I simply put a vid and they say it sound awesome/bad i say thanks.
No no no lol I'm not saying that you SAID they were legendary. I'm not even referring to your setup as that either. Your making a name for yourself by always chiming in upon header threads. Thus making a name and "legendary"

I can tell our minds aren't up to par on this

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
No no no lol I'm not saying that you SAID they were legendary. I'm not even referring to your setup as that either. Your making a name for yourself by always chiming in upon header threads. Thus making a name and "legendary"

I can tell our minds aren't up to par on this
Like i said, the reason why i always comment on headers threads because i actually have had them for almost a year now and i would like to give any advice or help to anyone planing to get them, or help with any issues anyone has had with them maybe i already had that issue and could potentially help them.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Like i said, the reason why i always comment on headers threads because i actually have had them for almost a year now and i would like to give any advice or help to anyone planing to get them, or help with any issues anyone has had with them maybe i already had that issue and could potentially help them.
I know this lol its hard to explain over the Internet lol but I do the same with paint and such.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts