Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have true duals on my 94 mustang hpipe with flowmaster 44's and I was wondering what would give it more of a growl without spending big bucks. Any suggestions are welcome thank you!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I need the cats for it to pass inspection and headers are just a little to pricey right now. But I will eventually get some. Long tubes or shorty? And my next step is to get a chip from bama

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
no mufflers sound horrible imO. i know alot of people think LOUD is the best but not if it sounds like ****.

and as for OP and off road h pipe will give u the sound u want. but since u need ur cats cant do much about without the extra 2 cylinders under the hood. **** the cats iMo !!

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
is it leagal to drive without mufflers
please don't post things like this...it is wrong and may lead people to not try things. It is perfectly legal to run a car without mufflers.

@OP...if you want deep think about a MAC Prochamber...it's a great midpipe for those wanting a deep tone

·
Banned
8,044 Posts
1slosix said:
please don't post things like this...it is wrong and may lead people to not try things. It is perfectly legal to run a car without mufflers.

@OP...if you want deep think about a MAC Prochamber...it's a great midpipe for those wanting a deep tone
I think he was just asking a question maybe?

·
Registered
29 Posts
1slosix said:

i was just asking man i didnt mean any harm

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
lol on my phone i couldn't see the "is" so no worries...now that i'm on my comp it's clear as day

1 - 13 of 13 Posts