Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just placed my order for my quarter window louvers. Black, baby.

Gonna get my 5% tints all the way around, then slap those louvers on.

Pictures should be up next week, given shipping to Canadaland.

Fingers crossed.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Nice did you get them from AM?

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

Nvm read we're it was posted so yea AM. Hopefully you used the 6%

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice did you get them from AM?

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

Nvm read we're it was posted so yea AM. Hopefully you used the 6%
Saved $12.

Booyah.

Was hoping they'd be part of the Black Friday Sale, but I wasn't willing to wait for Cyber Monday.

We miss out, north of your border, not getting in on the free shipping. But apparently AM has a great shipping reputation and stuff won't get held up at the border long. Even with the expense, they're cheaper then pretty much everyone else and none of the Canadian distributors I've checked out offer half the supply, never mind customer support (which AM is great at), of AM.

Damn the expense, says I.

Going to get my windows done 5% all the way around (except front glass) before I throw the louvers on. Hopefully I'll be able to order a Retro Black Billet Grill around payday next week.

Then, I just need to figure out how to deal with my rear faux gas cap. I'm blacking the baby out, and my tint shop supposedly handles light tints, too.

Down the road, wheels and my bolt on list: CAI, TB, Header Backs, and a tuner.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Mkolabin said:
Saved $12.

Booyah.

Was hoping they'd be part of the Black Friday Sale, but I wasn't willing to wait for Cyber Monday.

We miss out, north of your border, not getting in on the free shipping. But apparently AM has a great shipping reputation and stuff won't get held up at the border long. Even with the expense, they're cheaper then pretty much everyone else and none of the Canadian distributors I've checked out offer half the supply, never mind customer support (which AM is great at), of AM.

Going to get my windows done 5% all the way around (except front glass) before I throw the louvers on. Hopefully I'll be able to order a Retro Black Billet Grill around payday next week.

Then, I just need to figure out how to deal with my rear faux gas cap. I'm blacking the baby out, and my tint shop supposedly handles light tints, too.

Where in Canada you at??

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Saved $12.

Booyah.

Awesome black-out setup! You're gonna love the look of window lovers and blacked out tint. And thanks for giving us a shout out and your business. It's great to see loyal customers like yourself talk about their experiences with us. :good:

Thanks again and enjoy the window louvers. Make sure you post up those pics asap!

Shane

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They're in Canada!

Over the border, baby... but stuck in Ontario. UPS takes over from here and they've estimated the 4th for delivery. Who wants to wager it'll be faster?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts