Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so id like some input I'm getting louvers and I don't know if I should get red and hope my car isn't faded at all or just go black. My car is a 2006 D3 paint code, but d3 has changed a lot past and present.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Which louvers? I picked up the big side louvers from AM. The mount to the body because there bigger than the window. I dont recomend them. They dont stick very well to the car. Ended up screwing them down and wrapping them in carbon fiber.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Id go black. From a distance the melt into the car. And dont look good. It looks better if you break up the red.

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

Oh and id prob do the black side scoops also. They go great together

·
Registered
179 Posts
Id go shiney. When i had my car painted again because of the body kit. I had them painted red to mach. It dosnt look good. So i bought a carbon fiber wrap. It has a shine thar looks good. Im not a flat kind of person.

·
Registered
179 Posts
What do you mean washington body kit? My profile pic is of a APC demon body kit. Cervini ram air hood. But the new set up i have is under the "putting the finishing touches on" tab. And that has the eleanor body with the AM side scoops and louvers. What i like them.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Whats the best way to put them on? I've heard of people having issues with the louvers staying on.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Try the double sided tape. It should stick to the scoops and windows. But make sure to get a bottle of achahol and wipe down everything really well first. The double sided tape just dosnt like to stick to painted surfaces very well from my experience.

·
Registered
179 Posts
The eleanors look to be the same size and shape as the windows. So as long as you stay within the lines you should be good. The side scoops from AM fit really well. I just dont know how well they stay on.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts