Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
AM is awesome! I get all my stuff from them. Their customer service is top notch and I get everthing one day after ordering because I live 1 State away.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Thanks for the kind words and support, everybody!

We truly appreciate you guys going out of your way to post in here! Thank you much!:good:

Please let me know personally if you have any questions/comments/concerns in the future! Have a happy holiday and a wonderful New Year! Cheers!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AMChrisYoung said:
Thanks for the kind words and support, everybody!

We truly appreciate you guys going out of your way to post in here! Thank you much!:good:

Please let me know personally if you have any questions/comments/concerns in the future! Have a happy holiday and a wonderful New Year! Cheers!
Most welcome! You guys are the best, shopping for my pony couldnt be any easier or easy on the wallet!

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Most welcome! You guys are the best, shopping for my pony couldnt be any easier or easy on the wallet!
Who doesnt love AM, ive gotten every thing except my rims and tires from them
Thanks guys, you rock!:good:

Please let me know if you have any question/concerns in the future!
Have a wonderful Holiday and a Happy New Year!

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Ordered tires online on Sunday night, they arrived on wed, mounted Thursday! Thanks for the super fast shipping and great deal!

View attachment 36379
Holy guacamole, that's fast!:good:

Thank you for the kind words/support/patronage! We truly appreciate it! Have a wonderful holiday and a happy new year!

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
AMChrisYoung said:
Holy guacamole, that's fast!:good:

Thank you for the kind words/support/patronage! We truly appreciate it! Have a wonderful holiday and a happy new year!
The guy who mounted them could not believe the list price on the site for them! His wholesale price was about $30-$40 more lol thanks again!!!!!!!

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
The guy who mounted them could not believe the list price on the site for them! His wholesale price was about $30-$40 more lol thanks again!!!!!!!
No problemo, my pleasure! Have a wonderful holiday!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Just order a new slp exhaust and yesterday I ordered the chin spoiler. Got about $35 off with the code. Can't wait!! Plus I love the no shipping AND no tax!! Much appreciated AM

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Just order a new slp exhaust and yesterday I ordered the chin spoiler. Got about $35 off with the code. Can't wait!! Plus I love the no shipping AND no tax!! Much appreciated AM
Very cool! Thanks for the support/patronage!

Glad to hear we could help you out with the coupon code! Please let me know if you have any questions in the future! Have a great New Years!

·
Registered
598 Posts
AMChrisYoung said:
Very cool! Thanks for the support/patronage!

Glad to hear we could help you out with the coupon code! Please let me know if you have any questions in the future! Have a great New Years!
Thx Chris! Happy New Years

·
Registered
598 Posts
Got my chin spoiler and my exhaust today :)

image-2581772722.png

image-2217610773.png

image-926682897.png

image-3021135068.png

I can't wait till this weekend to put them on!!!! AM or die lol

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Thanks for the support, guys! We appreciate it!

Jetlife, post up some pics and vids when you get the chin-spoiler and exhaust installed. I'm a huge fan of the SLPs, great choice!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts