Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What things do you love most about your Stang? Pros and cons? Anything you wish it had or you think it's lacking? Any and all feedback!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I love everything about my Mustang except the fact it stops at 120 and the drive shaft isn't built better. But then again I only spent 19k brand new on my car so how much can I really complain?

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
I've had several on mine lol
Now that does it. You take my mom and sisters picture down right now mister. Lmao. Ba ha ha ha. Ha

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

I love everything about my Mustang except the fact it stops at 120 and the drive shaft isn't built better. But then again I only spent 19k brand new on my car so how much can I really complain?
That's why I bought a performance tuner and one piece aluminum driveshaft from American muscle . Lol

·
Registered
607 Posts
Now that does it. You take my mom and sisters picture down right now mister. Lmao. Ba ha ha ha. Ha

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

That's why I bought a performance tuner and one piece aluminum driveshaft from American muscle . Lol
NEVER!!!!!! :) lol

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
The only cons I have are nitpicking. I wish the car came with a better driveshaft and a real shifter bracket. Sharing the same driveshaft as the 5.0 Mustangs for cross compatibility would have been super nice. Telescoping wheel and a clutch pedal that allowed better engagement from a further seating position are on the list too. Cup holder placement absolutely sucks. Too much chrome accenting for my taste.

I love the dash. So many cars now are all about round bubble gauge clusters, where we have a flat dash all across with a few cuts and dips to keep it interesting. It's one of my favorite things. The seats feel great. I love the side mirrors with blind spotters built in, I don't know what I'd do without them. The overall look and feel of the car is top notch. The mileage is amazing and coupled with the fun factor, it can't be beat imo.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
There is nothing I do not like about my 2012 MCA

Of course I did do a few things to it to make it my personal Mustang.
I fell in love with this Mustang at first sight.

Things I did are listed here:::

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I ordered my 2011 Mustang. Ended up with every option except for the glass roof (didn't want it). Things i didn't like, i've changed. Most of the fun of owning a Mustang is making it your own :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
my 13 is a v6. sound was nice but lacking I added roush exhaust and I love it. my first manual I grossly underestimated the usefulness of ford synch. ill fix that soon. other than that it is all smiles every time I turn it on every time I hit the gas every time I tell people yeah it really is a v6

·
Registered
64 Posts
I fell in love with my Mustang as soon as I saw the first time. The one thing I Can say that I dislike is the antenna, it's one of the worst Antennas I've seen. I think they could've done something better. But other than that the Mustang is one of the best looking car!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
First brand new car I have ever owned. I love it, broke my warranty, but I do not care! I love the power to weight ratio. Just a few mods, 2-3000 and you are putting your foot in the [email protected]# of Dodge RT and SS!!!!! They thought of almost everything with this on. Dislikes, the stock 12 wheels, gross, if anything they could have put some white letter tires on it, but they fixed the wheel issue with the 13's soooooooooooo many options. I don't like the wheel inset either. Their are not many spacer options for mustangs. I'm overseas and the wheels cannot come out past the well, so I need a 3/4 spacer which doesn't exist. So I went with an inch, and I think I got one that is small. The final gripe is that I have a base and the only way to link my Ipod is to plug it into the jack in the armrest, it is a bit of a a pain and a huge eyesore. A part from that, wouldn't trade for GT, wouldn't have made any other choice!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love my new Mustang

Just purchased my new 2012 Mustang with just in 12,000 miles plus 10 year 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty from the dealership!:D. Off the lot I loved it and have no complaints. Performance is amazing due to the new V6. I have already had 30% tint all around and have ordered a smoked out deck lid cover, Bama tune + Cold Air, and plan soon to add a Roush axle back exhaust system. All from AM.com.

Any idea to beef up the look of my Performance white Mustang.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Just purchased my new 2012 Mustang with just in 12,000 miles plus 10 year 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty from the dealership!:D. Off the lot I loved it and have no complaints. Performance is amazing due to the new V6. I have already had 30% tint all around and have ordered a smoked out deck lid cover, Bama tune + Cold Air, and plan soon to add a Roush axle back exhaust system. All from AM.com.

So you bought an extended warranty and now you're going to void it?

·
Registered
7,622 Posts

Just curious chief, but why would you pay money to get an extended warranty for 100k miles if you went out and purchased a performance tuner . With the performance tuner you run the risk of loosing your warranty. You can always hire an attorney to file suit against ford to prove the tuner was the cause of the issue but that typically costs more money. Unless your a lawyer.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Seeing how I ordered mine the way I wanted I love everything
How do you go about ordering one with exactly what you want?
Do you just go to a dealership and say that you want to order a custom one?

Does it cost anything extra to get one custom, or just the price that it would be if you were to find it at a dealership?

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Easy as can be.

Go to dealer, Get a Brochure, Go back home and read the Brochure. Write down exactly what you want, Check and make sure your packages are compatible. Go back to the dealer and just tell them exactly what you want to order. Salesman will give you a price, Then you can negotiate what you want to pay Put your $$$$ Down and place the order. Then just wait until it comes in. So Easy a caveman can do it !!!

Ronnie

1 - 20 of 41 Posts