Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its driving my crazy lol any one have any info about the rear led trail lights to be installed on a 2012. Any info would help a lot.

·
ME Bloodhound
14,699 Posts
The '13 tail lights will fit, but there will be a slight gap above your rear bumper cover. Someone else on ME has done it, but i forgot who. And it looked really nice.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I think I read somewhere that an aftermarket set was in development for a November release. Might have been from a AM rep but Can't confirm though.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
They are all LED and are pretty expensive to manufacture. $850 a tail light is what Ford sells them for but I have seen some going on ebay for around $800 for the set.

Raxiom will come out with a kit that will fit the 10+ bumper I bet soon. It might not have all the bells and whistles to be all LED but it bet it looks pretty good.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
ebgonzalez1 said:
Its driving my crazy lol any one have any info about the rear led trail lights to be installed on a 2012. Any info would help a lot.
There's an set going for like $535 right now

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
But 500 some for lights idk lol I was thinking of buying it off a crashrd 13 but then I heard about the gap it leaves

·
Registered
478 Posts
I have been checking AM's new product section for them constantly. Waiting patiently but seems like they are taking their sweet time........

·
Registered
729 Posts
For now why don't your plasti dip them or tint yours to make them look like the 2013s, theres a thread on here about it..... go with the plasti dip if youre going to mess up bc u can peel it right off

1 - 12 of 12 Posts