Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sorry I have been out of the loop for a minute. Been crazy busy closing down this installation. Also, I am leaving the Mustang world. It is a sad transition because I love my Stang... but she has been replaced with this.. 2012 Ford SVT Raptor 6.2l BEAST of a Truck.

Attachments

·
Registered
545 Posts
I am sorry I have been out of the loop for a minute. Been crazy busy closing down this installation. Also, I am leaving the Mustang world. It is a sad transition because I love my Stang... but she has been replaced with this.. 2012 Ford SVT Raptor 6.2l BEAST of a Truck.
I drove one offroad about a mouth ago. I gotta say i love my stang but this would for sure be the only thing that would replace my stang lol

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right now the Stang is parked... Got a guy coming to look at her tomorrow.

I plan on stickin around... just so I can mope..lol

Truck is MASSIVE... A guy that works for me has a full sized Aspen and parked next to the Raptor... it looks like a Smart Car.

·
Registered
232 Posts

Truck is MASSIVE... A guy that works for me has a full sized Aspen and parked next to the Raptor... it looks like a Smart Car.
Enjoy that raptor! That is a beast. It sounds really beast with just everything stock. A grind of mine traded in his gt500 for the raptor. Crazy but true

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Enjoy that raptor! That is a beast. It sounds really beast with just everything stock. A grind of mine traded in his gt500 for the raptor. Crazy but true
Friend

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts

Good stuff!
I'm guessing you'll be modding this is in some form huh?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good stuff!
I'm guessing you'll be modding this is in some form huh?

Slowly..lol yes. I lost my ass in the sale of the 5.0. Kills me how fast they depreciate. CAI, Exhaust, Tune, Wheels and tires, Bully bar and some lights. Thats it

·
Registered
234 Posts
Sorry to hear, I am an active member on the www.raptorforumz.com stop by and take a look around.

Both my Fords are 2011's

2011 SCREW Raptor (K&N CAI, Gibson Exhaust, Prerunner, Lots of LED's and 2013 OEM HID's)

2011 GT Convertible (X-Pipe, GT500 Slip ons, Custom paint stripes, chin spoiler)

Have owned two raptors, you will love that truck.

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
We will Miss you, but glad to see you decided to stay in the Ford family of vehicles. The Raptor is an awesome truck, I've been eyeing one myself.

·
Lorraine's driver
8,207 Posts
Awesome! Nothing wrong with that. And, you don't have to leave the forum. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts