Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm working on my car tonight and I'm spraying my tail lights again and changing my idle pulley and realized that i just love working on my car!!

What's everyone else's favorite thing about there car?

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Right when I walk outside early in the morning, with crimson blazing skies, he's just silently sitting there with a stance ready to slaughter like some god damn born hunter

When I pull out, and every single head is turned just from his demanding allure

when people shout or give thumbs up just to let you know they appreciate your hard work

When I slide a rag across whatever dirt may be on him and it just drops revealing that thick rich Jet black that just sucks you in with its sleek lavish mirage

Or when I carefully take him apart to advance him into something even more ravishing

Not going to lie I f*cking love the interior on this body style and mine is immaculate

Ir just the fact that a sixxer could be so damn sexy XD

·
Registered
188 Posts
JetWolf said:
Right when I walk outside early in the morning, with crimson blazing skies, he's just silently sitting there with a stance ready to slaughter like some god damn born hunter

When I pull out, and every single head is turned just from his demanding allure

when people shout or give thumbs up just to let you know they appreciate your hard work

When I slide a rag across whatever dirt may be on him and it just drops revealing that thick rich Jet black that just sucks you in with its sleek lavish mirage

Or when I carefully take him apart to advance him into something even more ravishing

Not going to lie I f*cking love the interior on this body style and mine is immaculate

Ir just the fact that a sixxer could be so damn sexy XD
Simply epic....

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

When i pull up next to some guy in his camry,accord, or of the sort and see the envy oozing out of their eyes lol. When they hear the thunder of me pulling away... :)

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
tthompson79 said:
Simply epic....

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

When i pull up next to some guy in his camry,accord, or of the sort and see the envy oozing out of their eyes lol. When they hear the thunder of me pulling away... :)
Yes. This happens to me everywhere I go, the most awkward is getting onto the highway when opposing traffic is right next to you and they just bore their eyes into your soul! D:
Then I jet off and open the throttle just to piss them off more :)

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I love just looking at my stang and ralize that it actually belongs to me , I can't walk by my mustang and not look at it because in my opinion it is the most beautiful car I have ever had the pleasure of saying it is mine .
long live the mustang.

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Every time the wife and I walk out of a store or something, I say 'damn I wonder who that white GT belongs to, it looks really slick lowered like that with black wheels!'

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can really relate to every one of those I love walkin out if a store to my car and watching [email protected] in there civic just watch me and then speed off with there fart can muffler and just driving with the windows down and seeing people's heads turn and look as I drive by really makes it sooooooo much better!!!

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Haha. I agree with all of this. When I park my car at my apartment complex I get out and look at it. Then walk to the stairs and stop to look at it.. Then go up to the third floor and stop to look at it.. Then go in my apartment. Lol. Then when my coffee is brewing I go to the window to look. :p

Everytime.

My friends get annoyed because Im always saying, "Damn, that's sex on wheels" when we walk up to my car. Haha.

I'm kinda a dick while driving, though. When people mess with me on the road I'll fly past them, get in front, and drive normal again, slowing them down. Lucky bastards, though.. They get to stare at that sexy backside of my car. Lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
i agree with all of u, however the best part is when some1 is talkin mad sh!t about what they have and what they beat... then WE pull up and the stories stop/change or the crowd walks are way. Because it just got fkn real!!!!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
JetWolf said:
Not to mention how I could seriously fall asleep in these bucket seats I mean damn can you say comfy??
Absolutely! Me and Pop just did a 320 mile cruise today across the state, nice and comfy. :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
wereKEV said:
I love just looking at my stang and ralize that it actually belongs to me , I can't walk by my mustang and not look at it because in my opinion it is the most beautiful car I have ever had the pleasure of saying it is mine .
long live the mustang.
I do the same thing with mine haha I always loved mustangs and I stare at it everytime I walk by and when I'm driving I'll purposely pass my house cus I don't feel like stopping haha

·
Registered
188 Posts
Ilovemustangs88 said:
I do the same thing with mine haha I always loved mustangs and I stare at it everytime I walk by and when I'm driving I'll purposely pass my house cus I don't feel like stopping haha
Lol I work 13 mins away by highway and turn it into a 30 min back roads instead :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Ilovemustangs88 said:
I do the same thing with mine haha I always loved mustangs and I stare at it everytime I walk by and when I'm driving I'll purposely pass my house cus I don't feel like stopping haha when I first got it my husband would wonder where I'm going but now he just laughs cus he knows I just don't want to stop

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

I'm glad that I'm not the only one! I could drive it all day and when I'm not driving I could stare at it. I peek out my bedroom window just to look at it too haha

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just can't get enough of my car sometimes kinda weird but it's a passion I call it!! My girlfriend calls it an obsession!! O well huni it's me and the car!

·
Registered
903 Posts
I love when one of the following happens, my car sounds like a pissed off bear who was dropped in a piranha infest river, while in the middle of hibernating so I usually get the following three guarantee smile making situations :)

While driving I get the people who look around while walking because they can hear me, but they juuuuust cant see me yet... then the blatant point right at me "there is it!" and they stare until I am out of sight

I get the guys/gals who who just stare when I pass them.

and my favorite... the ones who crack their window when your at a stoplight because they hear the GLUB GLUB GLUB GLUB GLUB of the cams just workin their orgasmic magic!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Timm04 said:
I just can't get enough of my car sometimes kinda weird but it's a passion I call it!! My girlfriend calls it an obsession!! O well huni it's me and the car!
:headbang: exactly how you feel. Some call it an addiction, I call it a passion, a one true love!

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Topless04GT said:
I love when one of the following happens, my car sounds like a pissed off bear who was dropped in a piranha infest river, while in the middle of hibernating so I usually get the following three guarantee smile making situations :)

While driving I get the people who look around while walking because they can hear me, but they juuuuust cant see me yet... then the blatant point right at me "there is it!" and they stare until I am out of sight

I get the guys/gals who who just stare when I pass them.

and my favorite... the ones who crack their window when your at a stoplight because they hear the GLUB GLUB GLUB GLUB GLUB of the cams just workin their orgasmic magic!
Orgasmic magic, hell yeah! Can't deny that :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts