Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Silversky545 said:
Any of you have it heard of anyone experiencing lower back pain from driving 05-09 mustangs?
Any car gives me lower back pain as well as upper as a matter fact. it's not the car, its you health :(

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Any car gives me lower back pain as well as upper as a matter fact. it's not the car, its you health :(
No, I use to get back pain driving my cobalt, driver this mustang I get none

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I don't know if its the car but soon after I got it my back gave out (always had back pain) but it got severe shortly after I got it an its never gone away ... Have not been able to weight train since I purchased this car (like I used to) and a new bjj school just opened by my house an I'm trying to get back into optimal health to train again ... But I can't seem to locate the source of my back problem ... After I replace my mattress and I still have a problem ill start getting worried about the car ...

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Yea I don't know if its the car but soon after I got it my back gave out (always had back pain) but it got severe shortly after I got it an its never gone away ... Have not been able to weight train since I purchased this car (like I used to) and a new bjj school just opened by my house an I'm trying to get back into optimal health to train again ... But I can't seem to locate the source of my back problem ... After I replace my mattress and I still have a problem ill start getting worried about the car ...
Back pain is a symptom of many underlaying conditions I would go to the doctor, some simple and some life threatening

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Silversky545 said:
Any of you have it heard of anyone experiencing lower back pain from driving 05-09 mustangs?
I've had back problems for a wile. 50 mi on my car was nearly unbearable. Drove my buddys srt8 challenger and couldn't belive the difference. I solved the problem this weekend, bought a 5.0. The difference in ride quality, is night an day.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
my 03 can at times, has an air bladder but that doesnt solve it. Can try some lower back extensions couple times a week to build up the muscle ")

·
Registered
881 Posts
I broke my back and neck in feb 2010. I had to drive 970 miles to get back home when I bought my 08 in October. I have issues with my back and neck on a daily basis. But driving that far, splitting the trip into 2 days, didnt give me any more or less back n neck pain. Just wore me out a lil from the long drive lol

·
Registered
571 Posts
The seat might not contour to you right, or it could be pressing against something. I personally cant stand my moms jetta but my stang doesn't bother me. You might want to consider getting different seats.

·
Registered
881 Posts
My 300zx used to tear me up. And it had a real nice leather interior. But comfort level was a 0. I'd get out of it and have to get off my feet. My mustang is 100 times better

·
Registered
55 Posts
My back started hurting when I switched from an 04 to a 12. The steering wheel seems to be really far forward so scooting my seat forward ended my problems.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I have four fractured lumbar disk in my back from my wreck and once I got my bullitt I drove it two solid hours and didn't feel it but driving my friends 05 gt after 30 min I'm hurting

1 - 13 of 13 Posts