Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please tell me which ones to choose and why? Application is 2011 Mustang GT 6 Speed. Looking to eliminate wheel hop. Car is street only, no tracking it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Can someone please tell me which ones to choose and why? Application is 2011 Mustang GT 6 Speed. Looking to eliminate wheel hop. Car is street only, no tracking it.

Thanks!
BMR!!!

Just got their panhard bar in today and that thing is extremely well made. Very impressed. I plan to finish out the rest of my suspension here soon with there lower control arms and relocation brackets(only needed if lowering) and Upper control arm.

·
Banned
224 Posts
BMR,

I have there Panhard bar, Well built. and I order the abj UCA, RLB's , & LCA's all in red from Stage 3 to go with my red Eibach swaybar's

If you like RED you can order them in RED at Stage 3. I think the red looks cool.

·
Registered
280 Posts
BMR. I have them with their relo brackets and adj panhard. 0 wheelhop and nothing but grip. The relo brackets change the pinion angle making better traction.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
kinda nice to have everyone agree. Was half expecting everyone to say another brand while I sat in the corner looking like the special child.

:D

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
kinda nice to have everyone agree. Was half expecting everyone to say another brand while I sat in the corner looking like the special child.

:D
I had my BMR lca's and relo brackets for like 3 weeks not installed yet :-/ these forums are killing me and tempting me to go MIA from work lol I can't wait to install, just haven't had time and it's been fracking freezing lately

·
Registered
230 Posts
BMR rear LCA's, relo brackets and UCA w/mount on my list. Any preference between poly bushings and the more expensive LCA's? One reviewer on AM canned the more expensive ones for noise.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
BMR rear LCA's, relo brackets and UCA w/mount on my list. Any preference between poly bushings and the more expensive LCA's? One reviewer on AM canned the more expensive ones for noise.
Yes without poly bushings they are going to be very loud and very rough. They are intended for track/drag only cars mainly.

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

I had my BMR lca's and relo brackets for like 3 weeks not installed yet :-/ these forums are killing me and tempting me to go MIA from work lol I can't wait to install, just haven't had time and it's been fracking freezing lately
Yeah haha I feel ya about the cold. We are going to be 70 degrees tomorrow so killing me I have 90% of my stuff in and can't install any of it haha. Gonna fix my exhaust leak tomorrow though so whatever.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
BUSHGUTS said:
BMR. I have them with their relo brackets and adj panhard. 0 wheelhop and nothing but grip. The relo brackets change the pinion angle making better traction.
The upper control arm changes the pinion angle.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have BMR Pan Hard bar and RLB's but I went with Eibach LCA's did I mess up? I have installed these yet should I switch to BMR on LCA'S ? I have Eibach pro street coil overs all waiting to go on .

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
13StangGT said:
I have BMR Pan Hard bar and RLB's but I went with Eibach LCA's did I mess up? I have installed these yet should I switch to BMR on LCA'S ? I have Eibach pro street coil overs all waiting to go on .
You should be fine. I put Ford racing on my last car, they were nothing more than stock painted a different color with different bushings. They eliminated the hop.

·
Registered
453 Posts
My shop pushes Whiteline suspension products and I have their PHB, brace, and adjustable LCA's and re-lo bracket. No problems so far and the additional NVH is absolutely minimal.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I've got the j&m extreme ones from AM and I no wheel hop at all. Also I have lowered my car 2 inches and don't have relo brackets and have noticed no difference in traction or wheel hop

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
The BMR non adjustable lower control arms are a well constructed piece. You'll be hard pressed to find anything better.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I've got the j&m extreme ones from AM and I no wheel hop at all. Also I have lowered my car 2 inches and don't have relo brackets and have noticed no difference in traction or wheel hop
Did you notice any change to the pinion angle with the j&m lca's? I have the stock lca's now and can see the bump stops off quite a bit. I have sportline springs.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts