Finally got her powered. May be to low?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looks great to me. It's never too low unless you're someone who starts smacking curbs. I've passed on lowering mine so far because I've always had the habbit of parking over the curb, so if my front end was any lower I'd probably jack it up. Old habbit I've had long before I got my mustang :( sad story, I know.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Looks good but not low enough still got a gap in the front.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Meant the rear

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx . Still will probably look better wit hubcentric wheel spacers front and back. Huh

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
that looks great. i would leave it just as is unless the wheels bother you being tucked under a bit.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

how low did you go anyway?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CYCLON37 said:
Looks good. What you lowered with? I'd say it's a tad bit too low but it's not bad. I approve :)
I got the sportlines from eibach f 1.7 r2.3 . Seemed like a good spring to go wit since i wanted her to sit on her shoes nice and eaven f r.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Did you just do springs and nothing else? I was looking at those. How is the ride?

I think it looks good

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sportlines plus a panhard bar and eibach camber kit bolts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
By theway it rides excell. It rides like its stock but no body roll or nose dive andnot harsh at all

1 - 13 of 13 Posts