Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im new to this site. I have a red 2004 v6 mustang. Previously had the black valance decal from american muscle, but that fell off in the car wash. Looked great but it pealed easily. I was looking to make it a little more permanent and actually paint it... Has anyone here done it? Hows it look? And what were the steps you did from prep to finish? Thanks guys

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
Thanks man! One of my friends told me it was that easy but im just making sure. Cant wait to get this done
yeah np bro ! post pics when ur done. i plasti dipped my decklid. gota love the dip !

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

I did mine with dip
All you have to do is mask it off and spray.
^ exactly

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did mine with dip
All you have to do is mask it off and spray.
That looks nice and clean as hell man cant wait to do mine

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

yeah np bro ! post pics when ur done. i plasti dipped my decklid. gota love the dip !

Yeah man il post pics

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
I'm sorry to hear your Decal fell off. Was the service clean, no wax etc.. before install? Either way, I can send you another decal if you'd like or you could go with the Plasti Dip option. Either way, I'm sure you'll be good to go!

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance!

-Dan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts