Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to lower my 07 mustang gt.... what are the best products to buy? lowering springs control arms sway bars coilovers caster camber plates suspension bushings and plates panhard bars shocks and struts strut tower braces????? what to buy what to buy I want to redo the whole suspension all in one shot……

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
i dont see the big deal in starting a new thread.. is there a certain limit we will reach ?

and to the op.. u pretty much listed all the parts to make ur suspension great. do u wana slam it ? or how low do u want it ?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Haha @ silver.

OP, go on AM and look at the ford racing lowering kit or the Eibach pro kit. Then add steeda caster camber plates and enjoy the curves :)

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
This is the only forum site that allows these type of repetitive posts...it just gets old talking about cai, tuners, springs, axle backs...

·
Registered
309 Posts
Silversky545 said:
This is the only forum site that allows these type of repetitive posts...it just gets old talking about cai, tuners, springs, axle backs...
Yeah, I got ya man. I just remember my first post in a car forum a few years ago... I got bashed pretty hard, called an idiot etc, for asking a question I should have searched for. I never posted on that forum again.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yeah, I got ya man. I just remember my first post in a car forum a few years ago... I got bashed pretty hard, called an idiot etc, for asking a question I should have searched for. I never posted on that forum again.
That is why I bailed on a few other "mustang" sites...d-baggery abound....yeah it gets old but even if the mods make stickies people will still post repetative questioins..

OP---AM for all your lowering needs

·
Registered
434 Posts
Again I get hated on for stuff the op should get hated on instead lol... amazing...
I got your back on this one. I would think that with such a simple mod as lowering, most people would only ask about brand product recommendations.

Problems now that the 05 06 cars are getting old and falling into the hands of teens that know nothing about working on cars. So it will most likely get much worse in the future.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Silversky545 said:
Again I get hated on for stuff the op should get hated on instead lol... amazing...
I'm not hating brother. I agree with you. I thought he was new, but then I looked at his profile and he has like 50 posts... OP should have known to do a quick search. We were just talking about this last week...

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
The bums in charge on this fourm should make some stickes, 410vs373. Lowering FAQ, CAI list with MAF housing size and if tune is required. Axle back brands all with links to YouTube or directed to site sponsors

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Op should have said this:

I've been debating over the following brands for complete out of box suspension set up:
roush
Saleen
Frpp
Griggs (yea right lol)
ehibach
Steeda

And what shop and or site would you recomend? I was thinking of American muscle or late model restoration but I like giving money to local business and their is a good shop near me by the name of X... any of you near my area that have used them, if so how would you rate them compared to dealing w an online shop?

But w each there are pros and cons... silversky i have noticed you are big on used parts how and where do you go to locate all your fantastic deals? in all of your masterful expertise what would you "master of throttle" suggest I do or go to find what I am looking for ?

see how I made fun an answered his question at the same time... hold the applause

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
Silversky545 said:
Op should have said this:

I've been debating over the following brands for complete out of box suspension set up:
roush
Saleen
Frpp
Griggs (yea right lol)
ehibach
Steeda

And what shop and or site would you recomend? I was thinking of American muscle or late model restoration but I like giving money to local business and their is a good shop near me by the name of X... any of you near my area that have used them, if so how would you rate them compared to dealing w an online shop?

But w each there are pros and cons... silversky i have noticed you are big on used parts how and where do you go to locate all your fantastic deals? in all of your masterful expertise what would you "master of throttle" suggest I do or go to find what I am looking for ?

see how I made fun an answered his question at the same time... hold the applause
lol nice

·
Registered
660 Posts
Since were on the subject of suspension, has anyone installed the SR Performance Lowering Springs? Ive been looking at getting them soon and wanted to know how the ride is with them.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts