Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who has purchased lowering springs for their Mustangs, I have a question. is there a specific brand that's better? I am planning on purchasing some and don't know what to choose. At this rate, I know I probably need to change my shocks and struts as well. are the Tokico HP shocks and struts good? Thanks to those who help. :D

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
ive heard good things about both. as for springs, its really up to you on the drop u want. i had wanted eibach springs but it didnt drop as much as i wanted. so i just bought some dropzone springs from ebay for just 110 bucks new and i Love the drop. i didnt change my shocks though maybe sometime soon i will

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Personally I think the bullitt kit you can get through ford racing is as good as any. Have the bullitt springs swapped with c springs and enjoy

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I have H&R race springs coupled with my stock tokickos and camber bolts, and I'm very happy with them. They are a linear rate and not progressive rate springs which offer more predictable handling given that they only have one spring rate that doesn't change mid corner like the progressive rate sprigs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts