Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to lower my 01 gt don't know what brand to buy I'm picked two. The Eiback pro-kit springs or the bbk lowering springs from American muscle open to suggestions would love the help

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want the h and r set but they don't have a 1.5 inch all around set and I don't want my car to scrape

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have eibach pro-kit springs 1.5 drop and eibach pro damper shocks and struts car has a great stance corners like it is on rails and I don't have any clearance issues I would go with eibach!! I have had there suspension on a few of my stangs and never been disappointed!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I have the H&R race springs and I believe the drop was 1.5 in the front and 1.25 inches in the rear with no clearance issues ( other than the fact that you have to be extra cautious with a lowered car) and I think it looks great. I like a slight rake to the stance.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Looking to lower my 01 gt don't know what brand to buy I'm picked two. The Eiback pro-kit springs or the bbk lowering springs from American muscle open to suggestions would love the help
If you replace the isos when you get the H&R SSs then it's about 1.25"-1.3" in the back and 1.5"-1.6" in the front. If you go without isos then it drops both by about 0.3" more. And then you can take the spacers off the X2 balljoint if you buy it and drop it another inch or so...

But like I said, stick with the isos on H&R SSs and the stance is pretty perfect.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
ColeJohnson said:
If you replace the isos when you get the H&R SSs then it's about 1.25"-1.3" in the back and 1.5"-1.6" in the front. If you go without isos then it drops both by about 0.3" more. And then you can take the spacers off the X2 balljoint if you buy it and drop it another inch or so...

But like I said, stick with the isos on H&R SSs and the stance is pretty perfect.
Also if you drop your car then you need to get camber/caster plates and also aftermarket shocks..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts