Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to lower my 2011 Performance Pack 3.7. I was wondering what your recommendations were and if you have installed springs on yours. If so can you guys post up some pics? That's in advance everyone. Also I'm looking to get the H&R Super Sport Springs. Anyone have these or recommend not getting this brand? I have never lowered a car, but I really am lookin to get this one a lil closer to the ground :p

·
Registered
124 Posts
I am looking to lower my 2011 Performance Pack 3.7. I was wondering what your recommendations were and if you have installed springs on yours. If so can you guys post up some pics? That's in advance everyone. Also I'm looking to get the H&R Super Sport Springs. Anyone have these or recommend not getting this brand? I have never lowered a car, but I really am lookin to get this one a lil closer to the ground :p
Hey! I used Eibach Prokit springs and there awesome my car dropped 1.5 inches. No problems with them at all.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
I'm getting some S&R lowering springs, Some Shelby take off's Shocks and struts and then caster chamber plates and my LCA relocation brackets. That's all you need to do a proper lower.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hey santos u dont even need c plates just c bolts and an alignment

ForumRunner_20121227_043936.png

·
Registered
235 Posts
Some what true but the bolts get u back to specs within the min/max tolerances. Imo u only need c plates if u slam ur car lets say if u get coil overs and lower the front end by mpre than 2".

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hmm am sold them to me for 24.99 i think.

ForumRunner_20121227_135626.png

ForumRunner_20121227_135650.png

ForumRunner_20121227_135712.png

ForumRunner_20121227_135724.png

ForumRunner_20121227_135736.png

ForumRunner_20121227_135749.png

These are sOme specs from my local ford dealer they charged me 85 for alignment

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
13savage6 said:
Some what true but the bolts get u back to specs within the min/max tolerances. Imo u only need c plates if u slam ur car lets say if u get coil overs and lower the front end by mpre than 2".
+1

·
Registered
235 Posts
Im waiting till i get my income taxes, then ill get the stance black concave 5 spoke 8.5f _10r. Till then imgonna do more work on my suspension like lcas, lca relocation bracket and uca s

·
Registered
235 Posts
No i had the mustang ranch (mustang modd shop) install springs and the bolts all at once for 125$ then waited a week for the spring s to settle then took it to ford for an allignment ,all in all it cost me 420 to get my car lowered.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Did you ever think of lowering it yourself?

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
13savage6 said:
No i had the mustang ranch (mustang modd shop) install springs and the bolts all at once for 125$ then waited a week for the spring s to settle then took it to ford for an allignment ,all in all it cost me 420 to get my car lowered.
I was quoted $300+ all day today for just installing these. You got a steal lol.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Did you ever think of lowering it yourself?
Yeah i did then i thoight about it and decided that the mustang ranch could lower my car within specs just enough to ride around for a week back and forth to work, tolet springs settle wit out efn up my tires. Plus i work 14 hours a day 6 days a week

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

I was quoted $300+ all day today for just installing these. You got a steal lol.
Yeah i got a deal cuz three guy s that work there are from my car club superior stangs, mat did the wkrk after hours i even helped out abit and learned alot

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yea I finally talked to my tint guy which is a big mustang guy and he pointed me in the right direction and told me his guy would do it for less than $200 for me. :p

1 - 20 of 36 Posts