Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im just wondering if i were to lower my stang what is the lowest i should go since i have long tube headers and given the condition of california roads(very ****ty), what is the lowest i should go?

·
Registered
598 Posts
I have coilovers on the front and my car is lowered at least 2" in the front. I also have long tubes. Where my collector meets the mid pipe is 2.5 inches off the ground. I live in Georgia where we have excellent condition roads. I do scrape on speed bumps and have to creep over them. I do have some scratches on the bottom of my headers but nothing that will hamper performance. I also have too watch out for my trans pan too. The price for power is worth it

Attachments

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Wouldnt that make it sit higher in the front? Mine is already higher in the front.
Maybe your shocks are bad , the rear in stock form sits higher in the back , that's why the rear spring has a little more drop , it levels the car off

Mzilla those are some nice header, what brand are they! Are they stainless ?

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maybe your shocks are bad , the rear in stock form sits higher in the back , that's why the rear spring has a little more drop , it levels the car off

Mzilla those are some nice header, what brand are they! Are they stainless ?
Bad shocks will change my ride height?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Bad shocks will change my ride height?
And bad springs

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

How much did u lower yours?
1" in the front 1-1/2" in the rear

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

They are ceramic coated hooker super comps. My h pipe an my catback are all stainless
I have bbk ceramic the coating started chipping after a few years that's why they have rust. How long have you had yours? The scratched area looks to have held up very well

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
And bad springs

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

1" in the front 1-1/2" in the rear

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

I have bbk ceramic the coating started chipping after a few years that's why they have rust. How long have you had yours? The scratched area looks to have held up very well
Only have 84k miles on the car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts