Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a lowring spring that will even out my car. Any suggestions. I've heard good things about steada. What are your thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh my spell check changed it to that.

I thought maximum motor only made caster plates. I've never heard anyone talk about their roll bars ect...

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I started using google like you said now I'm confused. I googled roll bar and all I see are these ( see picture).

Maybe I was unclear before. I have a 2015 gt500. No ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1438885823.670252.jpg f-150 though.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I wanted the same thing with GOOD drivability so I went with Steeda Sport Progressives.. I just finished the install with other Steeda IRS parts and had a stripped nut on the adjustable rear toes so as soon as the new one gets here I will put it on take it off the jack stands and take it for a test drive and take some photos.. I hope its as good as Ihave been told..

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wanted the same thing with GOOD drivability so I went with Steeda Sport Progressives.. I just finished the install with other Steeda IRS parts and had a stripped nut on the adjustable rear toes so as soon as the new one gets here I will put it on take it off the jack stands and take it for a test drive and take some photos.. I hope its as good as Ihave been told..

Thanks! You know what's weird. Steeda was a huge fan of linear springs and they they are producing and advertising progressive springs more now. I'll be interested to see what you think about them. I've had steeda sports before but they were the linear version and I loved them. I've also had issues with coil bind with progressive springs, it causes a very annoying boing sound when the different coils touch each other when compressed. That's why most progressive springs have the rubber sleeve in the second or third coil to prevent this. Do the progressive steeda springs have this as well?

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Maybe I was unclear before. I have a 2015 gt500.
Ummmmmm........I don't think so. The new 2016 GT350 isn't even out yet, and the new GT 500 isn't even confirmed for 2017.........

When you GOOGLE, put more information in your searches.....try 2015 mustang GT suspension upgrades......and I'll bet you get your results.

·
Registered
124 Posts
No rubber sleeve but I am told Steeda did a lot of research to ensure they did not have any spring bind with this spring and have had great results. I will soon verify :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
I went with Eibach Prokit. The car is a good bit rougher than stock, however, I was on non-pp springs before hand.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
No issues with my pro-kit after 10,000 miles. Looks good, handles good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts