Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It took a while for the first response, but I'm glad people are taking notice. I love LRS. Especially the attitude they have to signing up and storing a wish list on the site. I would pay for the app if it wasn't free, too. Make waves to make it happen!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hate to agree...but I kind of do. LRS has better prices and a cleaner website and great customer service though. They just need the right motivation. LRS does well to focus on refining what they do have.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
03GT88 said:
really don't see the purpose of an app
What?! You're crazy. Access your wish list to add/remove items. Browse the catalog. Share and send wish list to friends and family. Check order status. Review products. Upload user taken photos of installed products. Order products. Basically everything the full site does only it is optimized for mobile devices. That's like saying whats the point of a USAA mobile app or this very app even though there is a full version on the Internet. Blasphemy I tell you, blasphemy. You should have your spark plugs removed...

·
Registered
532 Posts
Mdavis1024 said:
What?! You're crazy. Access your wish list to add/remove items. Browse the catalog. Share and send wish list to friends and family. Check order status. Review products. Upload user taken photos of installed products. Order products. Basically everything the full site does only it is optimized for mobile devices. That's like saying whats the point of a USAA mobile app or this very app even though there is a full version on the Internet. Blasphemy I tell you, blasphemy. You should have your spark plugs removed...
just my opinion unwad your panties

·
Registered
109 Posts
I cant speak much about it here, but it has been tossed around the office many of times. Keep your eye out for something. We are always changing and adding new stuff to make it easier for the customers.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts