Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be purchasing long tubes due my stock manifolds having a crack in them. figured I might as well upgrade. I am looking for the best LTs for performance and sound while also having a reasonable price. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

·
Registered
779 Posts
I'm going to be purchasing long tubes due my stock manifolds having a crack in them. figured I might as well upgrade. I am looking for the best LTs for performance and sound while also having a reasonable price. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!
MAC Long tube with there H-pipe also get them ceramic keeps the engine bay a lot cooler.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MAC Long tube with there H-pipe also get them ceramic keeps the engine bay a lot cooler.
ahh sounds good thanks! It sucks I didn't want to to put to much money into the car but s*** happens and the install is like $200... but it will make me fall in love with my car all over again though haha

·
Registered
440 Posts
sometime you can get lucky and find good stuff used. I got my mac longtubes and midpipe for 100 dollars. I had the longtubes recoated in ceramic and they where good as new. can't beat that

·
Registered
779 Posts
ahh sounds good thanks! It sucks I didn't want to to put to much money into the car but s*** happens and the install is like $200... but it will make me fall in love with my car all over again though haha
Just install your self it just takes time make it a weekend thing.
I'm going to do the MAC LT and H pipe to my 6 an with the SLP cat back I'm going to wake up the dead lol

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just install your self it just takes time make it a weekend thing.
I'm going to do the MAC LT and H pipe to my 6 an with the SLP cat back I'm going to wake up the dead lol
it would require some cutting and welding due to the fact that I have my cats cut off, I just don't have the tools for that nor do I know how to weld lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts