Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone having problems taking off the lugnuts in their saleen wheels?? I'm tryng to paint my calipers and my crossbar doesn't go all the way in its deeper in the rear wheels. I tried fitting my 21mm long socket and fits good but I can't get it to turn with a socket wrench not enough leverage. Thnks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Anyone having problems taking off the lugnuts in their saleen wheels?? I'm tryng to paint my calipers and my crossbar doesn't go all the way in its deeper in the rear wheels. I tried fitting my 21mm long socket and fits good but I can't get it to turn with a socket wrench not enough leverage. Thnks
Did you try a breaker bar on the end of the socket wrench?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Yes!! I used a 13/16ths (spark plug socket) 10 point it has much thinner walls and I used a 1/2' breaker bar

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea I have a breaker bar but its too big for the socket, so ima go buy an adapter for it

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Thnks for the input

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just bought one from autozone and was able to loosen the rears but when I went to the fronts it snapped.. Gotta go back

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was thinking red but I did it on my old gt so ima go with black calipers and red cobra letters. Also gonna dip my chrome saleens

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Great tire great grip, I bought them with 60% left used and lasted me around 7k miles and that's with me hitting the drag strip and auto cross

1 - 20 of 20 Posts