Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have decided to bail on my old messageboard for the time being. (3.8mustang.com) it just seemed like things were getting out of hand the mods didnt have control of anything. I noticed here things were ran a lot better, the layout is better, smilies are better, mods listen, and best of all its faster!!!!!

well YAY!!! IM a n000b on th3 s!it3!

·
Registered
145 Posts
domin8stang said:
well i have decided to bail on my old messageboard for the time being. (3.8mustang.com) it just seemed like things were getting out of hand the mods didnt have control of anything. I noticed here things were ran a lot better, the layout is better, smilies are better, mods listen, and best of all its faster!!!!!

well YAY!!! IM a n000b on th3 s!it3!
Welcome to the dark side.. ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
o DE u were waiting to do that too me....HERMES is back!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol....

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Welcome to the Forums

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey inferno, play nice......LOL i noticed BLackskidd is a member here, LOL!!! should we bring up his Higeinic problems?

·
Registered
11 Posts
domin8stang said:
hey inferno, play nice......LOL i noticed BLackskidd is a member here, LOL!!! should we bring up his Higeinic problems?
If you wish

I would leave the poor guy alone though....has enough stress from real life

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
One of the nice things about the internet is unless someone brings it up Hygeine is a personal problem and nobody has to be offended "" THANK GOD""

DAMN STINKY BASTARDS!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol, so u must know from 3.8.......hey blacksidd brought itup. lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
99vert said:
Welcome aboard! <--- get it board... messageboard...

nevermind :oops: :oops: :oops: :wtf:
LOL, yeah welcome I think alot of us converted from 3.8 to here, I still visit occasionally, but other than that this is my home ;)

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
99vert said:
Welcome aboard! <--- get it board... messageboard...

nevermind :oops: :oops: :oops: :wtf:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soudns like my dads corny jokes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts