Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ON the mac catback bolt on exhaust for 3.8l mustangs, do the tips turn out to the side? What way do they turn? Opinion on the sound from the catback are welcome too :)

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

I couldn't tell from the pics on American muscle. Anyone have pics of this exhaust on their cars?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you seen them though? In th pics people have it looks like it comes straight out the back but the picture of the whole system looks like it come out the side

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Yeah, I looked at it. It definitely exits out the back like the customer pics show.
Their tips they provide are sweet. I love SLP tips but those MAC tips are beautiful too. MAC is unique, Thrush welded is unique, and Flowmaster is unique compared to those two. I like Spintech, Coffin, Borla, & Cherry Bomb :pRO", and "Extreme" too.
I have no mid-pipe after my stock 4 cats, just two little Flowmaster mufflers-.-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TCuVxD9ix0Y

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

This you tube video isn't directing you to the video correctly. If you go to youtube and type in my name "robb15033" you can listen to my catback and my true dual exhaust. Please tell me what you think of them- Sorry-

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want that exhaust it cheap and sounds decent

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
hello rob, remember me from afm? lol

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
hello rob, remember me from afm? lol
Yea! Hows it goin? I'm still plugging along with the Mustang. Got new tires put on today for the fronts. Went with 255/40/17 Continental ExtremeContact DWS. I have a strut tower brace coming from Maximum Motorsports and look forward to getting that beautiful piece put in to stiffin things up- hows the mustang running?

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
She's running pretty good man, it a few small things to tweak but other than that it's hauling ass!! Like all the goodies in my sig? Lol

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Eh kinda, me and my buddy did it, the second time around that is.....

Let's just say by now I could tear down and rebuild that entire topend of my motor if I had to, it's a lot easier than it looks....

Btw, never go to GSS, I've had too much bull**** to deal with from them.....

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Eh kinda, me and my buddy did it, the second time around that is.....

Let's just say by now I could tear down and rebuild that entire topend of my motor if I had to, it's a lot easier than it looks....

Btw, never go to GSS, I've had too much bull**** to deal with from them.....
I sent you a private message, and congrats again!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I sent you a private message, and congrats again!
I tried to respond but it wouldn't send, it said "either rob has chosen not to recoeve private messages at this time or you are not able to send them" not exact words but you get what I mean

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I think we need to "accept" responses. There is a checkmark you can click on that says "send message anyway"

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

I added you to contact list- Should be OK now-

1 - 15 of 15 Posts