Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want the look of the svt gauges, but do the MAC white face gauges look like the cobras gauges at night/day??? I have a pic of the MAC's at daytime but i dont know what color they are at night???// Also what are the cobras color at night, is it green?? Any one have pics of cobras/MAC gauges would help!! Well i just got these two gauges shown below, does anyone have these gaues w/ pics at night??

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dont even see 03 mustang gauges in that list??// The pic on the right that i posted above is the closest you can get to a svt look-alike gauge''. But they say in the descrip. that it has a black face with blue numbers. But I dont want blue numbers, because I will have to setup with blue neons again? Or maybe its not that bright of a blue?? But so far im going with the MAC gauge!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet site but why is the mph gauge on the left side?? And where can i get a logo of "GT" in a two tone color scheme from??

·
Registered
676 Posts
thats just a general layout it will be setup just like your current guage setup

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the help!!! But Im only worried about the metallic shine, i dont want it to look like metal; i just wanted a grey like the color of my car!! But its cool though!!
THANKS AGAIN!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They have some color that says its some metallic shine?? The grey colored one, but if I bought the upgraded inverter, is there a dimmer control switch or something on there?? Because it would be nice to have my custom logos GLOW, but I dont want it glowing that bright like some sort of a ricer with neons!!! ya know?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
lol never mind I didnt even see the switch!!! LOL Do you know if the gas temp, oil pressure gauges are colored and everything too? Or just the speedometer and rpm gauge???????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts