Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy a set of MAC offroad h-pipes for my stang tonight. Where can i get em the cheapest? I noticed RPM has em. Do we get discounts at sponsors sites? Prob a dumb but wishful question.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
check out summitracing.com or any other place that sells mustang parts and find an o/r h-pipe for a gt of your year

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
i didnt think anyone specifically made exhaust parts for 6's, i thought everyone just used v8 parts? wait for someone with a v6 to reply, i honestly dont know crap about v6 mustangs

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
moving to v6 tech maybe you will get a better response there, personally i always thought they made separate for the v6, but wait for someones whos positive to chime in.

·
Banned
321 Posts
:uhh: Hell, Im not even positive on the situation... I have emailed and called a few places trying to find an H-Pipe for my Flowmaster setup so I can get rid of the dreadful Y-Pipe... I too am under the assumption that the companies make them for GT or GT-Takeoffs... So, now I am left to think that I need to get one custom made...:uhh:

Someone please post that knows about this topic!!!

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
my dad owns a shop that does exhaust dang i feel stupid not to know this :(

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
676 Posts
spintech makes an X-pipe for the 6 banger but i cant find anywhere to buy them from.

·
Registered
676 Posts
i have a question

i plan to get LT's in the future when i do will i be able to adapt the O/R mac H-pipe for shorty headers to fit the LT's or will i have to buy another H-pipe?

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
don't buy it, have a muffler shop make it.... I love my set up... and it's all custom cost me $30 from no h-pipe to full h-pipe installed

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
timpryor said:
i have a question

i plan to get LT's in the future when i do will i be able to adapt the O/R mac H-pipe for shorty headers to fit the LT's or will i have to buy another H-pipe?
na they make a specific h-pipe for the LT headers

·
Banned
321 Posts
steedav6builder said:
aight well i been researchin for the past hour on this. and it appears that the v6 hpipe is specific to the v6. the only company that i found that makes them is mac. The Mac h-pipe will allow u to put any gt exhaust on once u istall it. I also found a company called VRS that makes an X-pipe but i cant find much info on it.http://www.crmotorsports.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=UP&Product_Code=VRSXV699-03&Category_Code=W2
yes, it will bolt to any "GT EXHAUST". I think we are talking bout H-Pipes made for v6's not takeoffs or GT specific exhaust.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts