Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Macs look better and come with ball collectors, about the only difference, I've had pacesetters on mine for a couple years now with no problems

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
any clearance problems wat do u mean ball collectors
Mine clear everything fine

And the ball and socket style collectors, look at a picture of the MAC headers and see

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh ok i see and another ?.....where can i find a a good turbo to use tma is still under construction and i dnt want s/c

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Haha waste of time doing long tubes if you're doing turbo bud

And not sure I think there is a guy on ModdedMustangs that makes turbo kits, JT something

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea but turbo is later i kno shortys have to be used lol turbo is within 3 months less just cant decide what power adder to get

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey man i just found a rebuild kit for a 4.2 on ebay can i just buy that instead of goin to the junk yard

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Hey man i just found a rebuild kit for a 4.2 on ebay can i just buy that instead of goin to the junk yard
Uhh unless it comes with crank/rods/pistons no..

Even so, then you have to assemble the motor, more cost just for factory strength

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So its not worth it yes its complete even cam and all gaskets like 600 bucks almost 700 im just saying trying to see whats the best way to go turbo man

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
So its not worth it yes its complete even cam and all gaskets like 600 bucks almost 700 im just saying trying to see whats the best way to go turbo man
Show me a link? Never seen someone selling a rebuild kit like that lol

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nvm saw it wrong i found a rebuild kit with cam and rings and pistons bearings gaskets minus rods and found a new 4.2 crank like 100 something how does it sound?

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I got an entire motor for $300 so sounds "meh" to me lol junkyard ftw..

If you are really set on doing a rebuild I guess its ok, does it say what brand name the parts are?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea il just go junkyard route the. Rebuild it later hey man what do you think of these pacesetters Look at this on eBay:

PaceSetter 70-3220 Long Tube LT Exhaust Headers 94-04 Ford Mustang V6 3.8L

http://bit.ly/12NPyMy

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Yea il just go junkyard route the. Rebuild it later hey man what do you think of these pacesetters Look at this on eBay:

PaceSetter 70-3220 Long Tube LT Exhaust Headers 94-04 Ford Mustang V6 3.8L

http://bit.ly/12NPyMy
I got mine from eBay haha

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So those 94-04 will fot my car an yes i kno it dnt got egr

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

Ok so they would fit fine wit no problems even tho it says 94-04 3.8?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts