·
Registered
44 Posts
very sweet :good:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha thanks guys yeah i kno ,, i need rims, but as of late november i am jobless which means no new rims for me :bigeyes:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Very sweet, everyone Gary talks to gets a chin spoiler and a grill delete :lol: But it looks so nice with all that, and smoked headlights.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dark02Pony said:
Just installed mach-1 chin spoiler couple days ago thought id share the pictures with ya'll :drive:
Looks very nice! I want one now! How long did it take you to install it and what do you have to do?

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hahaha yeah i know what you mean jason but its all good i like it haha, Trinity: thanks, it took me longer to line everything up on the bottom of the bumper and make marks then it did to acually install it, It came with these black self tapping screws, theres holes in the chin spoiler and u basicially make marks on the bottom of your bumper using those, drill a hole , i used 1/4" drill bit , then put the self tapping screw in, pretty simple stuff , but i definitely think you should use 2 people ( 1 to hold it while you make your marks ), i made this mistake by doing it myself which is why it took a little longer

·
Registered
529 Posts
I'll have to get one of those eventually :cool:

looks good :D

·
Registered
251 Posts
Black95GT said:
Very sweet, everyone Gary talks to gets a chin spoiler and a grill delete :lol: But it looks so nice with all that, and smoked headlights.
haha soo true

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Dark02Pony said:
i made this mistake by doing it myself which is why it took a little longer
shoulda just used masking tape and taped it in place then marked the spots you wanted to drill, take the spoiler off, drill the holes and you're set ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts