Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called my dealer up and they quoted me $95.87 for the chin spoiler. This, after reading everyone else online get theirs for between $40-70. :-? He called it a "ground deflector." Same thing? That is just damned expensive. :shock:

·
Registered
48 Posts
get it online - Ford overcharges for 99% of their products

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree, but, if I could get it for $40-70 from a dealer, thats way cheaper than online because of shipping and all that.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gefracing.com:

Price: $54.95
Mounting Hardware: $11.95
Oversize Charge: $12.00
Shipping: UPS Ground: $21.91
Sales Tax: $0.00
Total: $100.81

That isn't any cheaper than the overpriced ford dealership. :shock:

·
Registered
21 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Crossroads:
Sub-Total: $68.00
Table Rate (Best Way) : $12.00
Total: $80.00

So far they're looking the best... But that's still a ridiculous price. :oops:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Everyone on 3.8 was talking about how they got theirs for $45-$65 from local dealers. No shipping. That actually seems reasonable. And I call and it's $95 and will arrive Wednesday if I order today. And GEF is -more- expensive? That's weird. It's only like a one-inch piece of plastic. :-?

·
Registered
21 Posts
mustangman22 said:
Hey Chris ever go to Woodburn? I'll be there the 22nd of Aug. for my first run at the track. Cant wait. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yes I do go there! For the last three years I have gone for the All Ford Drags. It's a lot of fun. I just hope I do better this year than I did last year...

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Laser02 said:
Everyone on 3.8 was talking about how they got theirs for $45-$65 from local dealers. No shipping. That actually seems reasonable. And I call and it's $95 and will arrive Wednesday if I order today. And GEF is -more- expensive? That's weird. It's only like a one-inch piece of plastic. :-?
maybe all those people are smoking crack.
Ford Dealers are always more expensive.

·
Registered
145 Posts
chrisinbeav said:
How did you guys all spend so much money on the Mach 1 chin spoiler? Total cost for me was about $45.00. That includes all the push clips. Maybe stuff is just cheaper out here. I dunno...

http://community.webshots.com/photo/72798696/83876073nqSnMQ

Hey, do you have a side-shot of your car?
I just want to check out your wheels - looks interesting

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
http://community.webshots.com/photo/72798696/83876260AEVhXf

Thats the side shot, you just had to go back.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks!!! Not to toot my own horn, I think they're pretty bad azz myself. Plus I have yet to see another Mustang with them.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts