Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if I should purchase the mach 1 grill or not because I'm very skeptical of having an open passage to my radiator like rocks and bugs flying in there and causing any damage, can any one tell me if it actually does create damage to the radiator? Or if you have experienced any problems? Any input is great!

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
schmitty426 said:
Not sure if I should purchase the mach 1 grill or not because I'm very skeptical of having an open passage to my radiator like rocks and bugs flying in there and causing any damage, can any one tell me if it actually does create damage to the radiator? Or if you have experienced any problems? Any input is great!
I've been running without a grille since October, no problems at all

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have one on my stang and i havent noticed any damage to my radiator. It gets bugs but no biggie. I love the mach delete so i defdinetly say you should get it man

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
No issues with it. If it bothers you too badly you can put a black mesh screen to protect it.

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
get the mach grille. the mesh one doesnt look good imo. i have two new edge's and put the mach grille and both and have had no problems. just bugs get stuck once in a while but thats no problem

1 - 12 of 12 Posts