Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased the kit from American muscle without the third piece. When I put it on it looked unfinished. I recently bought the third piece (radiator air deflector) it says is for the 01 cobra but it was the only one that had the cut out for the pony. Do you think it will fit.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,866 Posts
I purchased the kit from American muscle without the third piece. When I put it on it looked unfinished. I recently bought the third piece (radiator air deflector) it says is for the 01 cobra but it was the only one that had the cut out for the pony. Do you think it will fit.
Yes, that is the 3rd Grille Piece Frame you need. You'll be good to go with that set up!

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance!

-Dan

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
Dan's right it'll fit just fine. I agree on the grill being unfinished without the third piece. Alwasy a high recommendation from me when people are looking for visual mods.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks can't wait for it to come in

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Will I need anything to protect the radiator, like a mesh screen or something like that

1 - 5 of 5 Posts