Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the kit from latemodel restoration and do I need to buy the 3rd piece?

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
02NightmareGT said:
Dude just go on AM and get the Mach 1 grille delete kit from them.. It's got all the parts u need and is way cheaper. Here it is on my car
+1 and you get the forum discount

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well late model was cheaper so I for it from them and then I'll order the 3rd pice from American muscle would that work?

·
Registered
262 Posts
RUNNWLD said:
Well late model was cheaper so I for it from them and then I'll order the 3rd pice from American muscle would that work?
Ok I gotcha it is cheaper.. But if ur trying to get the 3rd piece, I don't think u can just get the 3rd piece by itself from AM so if u want the 3rd piece it would be cheaper to get the whole thing from AM

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
You can get a third piece from AM. Just add the 3rd piece delete kit to your cart from the drop down menu and then in your cart delete the two pieces kit. It's like $34.99. I did the same thing.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alright sweet guys just got everything and then my parents said that I need to order my things for Christmas from them so I got the mgw shifter and bbk cold air intake so I'm excited!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts