Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
i barely bought the 3 piece . but u can just buy the lip if u want but its like 55 or something. or just buy the 2 piece and cut some holes in ur stock frame .

·
Registered
160 Posts
I did mine without the 3rd piece and it looks good, saved me the extra cash and just required a little bit of trimming , and looks just as good

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
I did mine without the 3rd piece and it looks good, saved me the extra cash and just required a little bit of trimming , and looks just as good
not just as good but still good...the difference is the fact the 3rd piece fills in the empty space just cutting the back splash leaves open...it's a little detail but noticeable

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
not just as good but still good...the difference is the fact the 3rd piece fills in the empty space just cutting the back splash leaves open...it's a little detail but noticeable
Yeah I want that piece so I can cover the holes left over-.-

·
Registered
160 Posts

image-1045726252.jpg

Not to start a war on here or anything but how would this stock backsplash differ from the third piece they sell online besides the two bigger holes and rectangle cut out in the center, I dont see what the stock one would leave more open

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not to start a war on here or anything but how would this stock backsplash differ from the third piece they sell online besides the two bigger holes and rectangle cut out in the center, I dont see what the stock one would leave more open
Kinda covers more than the new one huh? Lol

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
View attachment 87837

it's a width difference...there's a gap the third piece covers that the stock piece doesn't..easy to see side by side :good:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts