Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, so I'm putting together a set of wheels for myself, Mach 1 Magnums, 17 up front, 18 in the back. I've found that it will be cheaper if I buy a set of 17s and a set of 18s, then split it with somebody. I already have the set of 17s, and am getting the 18s any day now. I'm looking for somebody who would want the 2 17's and 2 18's, machined face, black painted Mach 1 Magnums (they're the stock Mach 1 looking rims), at half the price it costs me for both sets. As of right now, it's looking like this will be about $500. Let me know if anybody is interested.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$450 for a set of 17's and 18's staggered? Never heard of that deal, but I wish I had. The price all depends on how cheap I get the 18s for. Could be $300, could be $500. We'd just be splitting the cost down the middle. Let me know how much you'd be willing to pay and I'll see if I can swing it. I'd also be willing to meet in the middle so theres no shipping costs.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright guys, I did a little more research on it. The price will be between $400-$500. I will be splitting the cost of the two sets with the person, which is why I can't give an exact number, but I can guarantee it won't be over $500, and will likely be about $450. It would be cheaper, but I have to pay for the shipping for it to get here. I would rather have the purchaser be around the Philadelphia area, so I can meet them and only have to drive an hour at most. Let me know if you're interested ASAP, I'm hoping to close this deal in the next two or three days.

·
Registered
41 Posts
are there tires included? are they the aluminum ones ? my budy is lookin for some machs, ne more detail like the tire sizes if included?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright guys, the price is $475 for a set of Mach 1 rims. 17x8 in the front, 18x9 in the rear. Cobra center caps included. I am willing to drive anywhere within an hour of Philly to meet up and get rid of shipping costs, or I'll ship it to you and you pay the full shipping price. I absolutely have to know by Thursday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts