Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone on here seen an SN95 with Mach 1 rims? I might be buying a set of 18's but I want to know what they will look like on my car. Anyone have any links to pictures or anything?? Help me, help me. :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
steph98v6 said:
Has anyone on here seen an SN95 with Mach 1 rims? I might be buying a set of 18's but I want to know what they will look like on my car. Anyone have any links to pictures or anything?? Help me, help me. :D
94+ are all SN95's ;) hehe

anyways, you have the best looking Mustang rims IMO

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry about the repost. I didn't see the other post.

I'm kinda diggin' the Mach 1's only cause it'll be different. I haven't seen any on my style. They are 18's so tires are gonna cost me a fortune though.

Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
I would keep your rims, But if you had the 98 rims like mine then I would change them. btw, if you dont mind.. How much would you beable to get those rims for? Here they are $150.00 each from Ford. and I love them.. ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fishers Stang said:
I would keep your rims, But if you had the 98 rims like mine then I would change them. btw, if you dont mind.. How much would you beable to get those rims for? Here they are $150.00 each from Ford. and I love them.. ;)
I'm getting the set brand new for $600 from a friend who is letting me make payments to him. I'm still not really sure how they are going to look with my color car but hopefully they look good. I'm also hoping with the 18's, my car will look a little lower. I anticipated that the springs would lower it more but they didn't.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ZimStang said:
i think your rims look great... i looked for some like that when i bought mine but couldnt find any :( wanna trade? lol
I think mine look great too. However, I am weird, I feel the need to change my car a lot. I think I get bored with the way it looks. :D Kinda want 18's anyway. If I don't decide to keep mine for winter wheels, then I might sell 'em.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
it'll be different for a bit, then everyone will have them, just like my cobra Rs were/are....and they dont look good..they really dont, they look like the old pos ones that used to be on the old stangs, get a set of roush 18s they are rare and have been out a while.

·
Registered
106 Posts
If you really wanna know what they look like on there..try Tirerack.com, you can see what your car model looks like in the 17 inch Mach 1s, Im lookin at it right now, they dont look that bad, the ones you got look hella better tho.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I saw a 94-95 White GT with the 10th Anniv rims on it, and that looks pretty kewl, with the Grey tone to it...

Didnt take long for that to happen...

Heres a pic of the rims:
http://www.rhythmuniversity.com/donna/Various%20Mustang%20Events/10th%20Anniversary%20Cobra/Output/pages/DSC00026.htm

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
98VroomVroom said:
If you really wanna know what they look like on there..try Tirerack.com, you can see what your car model looks like in the 17 inch Mach 1s, Im lookin at it right now, they dont look that bad, the ones you got look hella better tho.
Wow, I don't think they look that bad at all. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Smokedya95stang said:
Yea, the shine just looks good against the color. Mach 1's just dont have a good appeal to me..

But to each his own, or "her" own :mrgreen:
Yeah, I'm weird, I know. :D (and also very bored today....geeze, work sucks) :oops:

·
Registered
2 Posts
NOOOOO!! Mach 1's are t3h w3n!!

seriously tho, they look kind of plain sitting still, but in motion :shock: they look awesome. I have a friend with 17" Chrome Bullitts and he's jealous. He calls them "the whirling blades of death"

1 - 20 of 24 Posts