Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2002 GT and it has the mach 460 sound system. With this system there are three amps I believe; one in the front and two in the back. I wanted to upgrade the amps in the rear with a 1000w amp. Is this something that can easily be done? Would it even sound good with everything else stock? The only other thing that isn't stock with the sound is the head unit. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
394 Posts
I have 2002 GT and it has the mach 460 sound system. With this system there are three amps I believe; one in the front and two in the back. I wanted to upgrade the amps in the rear with a 1000w amp. Is this something that can easily be done? Would it even sound good with everything else stock? The only other thing that isn't stock with the sound is the head unit. Thanks in advance
Mach 460 Information

I found this really helpfull when learning about my mach 460, I think if you need an 1000w amp there might be a way to swap things over from the mach 1000 system. I really have no sound system experience though

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i saw that and kinda what raised my question. But I did find helpful! Just wondering if anyone out there has replaced there stock amps with bigger ones? Is it easy?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts