Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Friday I bought an '02 Mustang GT. it is very nice, but it does not have a stereo. I got a copy of the original dealer sticker from Ford stating the radio is a Mach 460. Ford does not sell them. I have found units from 2001,2003, and 2004 Mustangs on various sites like ebay. Will those units work in my 2002? Thanks.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Yea they will most likely work. I just replaced my stereo out of my 02 mustang with Mach 460 and I'm not using that stereo anymore I could sell you it

·
Registered
221 Posts
It's still in good condition. I will tell you it plays regular CDs fine but if you ever try to put CDs you burned off a computer they usually get jammed. The Mach stereos are notorious for that and that's why I replaced it. I can post a picture of it when I get home.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
It's still in good condition. I will tell you it plays regular CDs fine but if you ever try to put CDs you burned off a computer they usually get jammed. The Mach stereos are notorious for that and that's why I replaced it. I can post a picture of it when I get home.
+10 almost every mach 460 headunit I've seen jams up burnt CDs...something to do with there slightly thicker than normal CDs

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok. How can I add a connection to a Mach 460 yo connect an iPhone or iPod? Is there a specific cable?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey zinc_yelliow. I'm trying to pm you but your quota of messages has been reached. Can you delete some messages. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts