Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if everyone who's got the 460 that you had a speed volume option on it. Your volume will adjust in response to your speed increase in speed=increase in volume and a decrease in speed=decrease in volume. To activate hold the volume turn dial down for 5 seconds.

Does anyone know what the option in menu are like compression on/off, traffic on/off, and something like RDS OR RDN on/off? I can't figure out what they're for and owner's guide doesn't say.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I didn't know about the speed volume, ill have to give it a try
the compression, kinda cleans the music up a little bit
traffic, will automatically switch to a traffic signal when one is brodcast
RDS i think it is, displays the radiostation name etc.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Correct'O you are Anthony, the RDS is kinda neat, it displays the radio station name and will also on certain stations display the name of the song / band playing aswell!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet I'll enable compression and RDS but what is the traffic thing again...switch to a traffic signal???

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
The traffic thing, when your driving down the interstate for example, and theres a detour or something it will switch to that station to let you know of the detour., I turned on the speed volume, and i don't really notice a differance, i put it up on 7. maybe it says something in the owners manual

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It works. Leave it at 7 and when at stop raise the volume like 5-7 bars then step on it. You should notice the difference. At different volumes the difference can be noticed differently. Maybe you just can't hear very well.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
megax29 said:
It works. Leave it at 7 and when at stop raise the volume like 5-7 bars then step on it. You should notice the difference. At different volumes the difference can be noticed differently. Maybe you just can't hear very well.
Ill give that a shot...maybe i just listen to it too loud to begin with?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts