Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's the difference? Which would be preferable with C springs?

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
They are just about the same the valving might be different but not by much. either one would be a good choice. I have Bullitt Tokicos with my "C" springs

Corey

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool. Then I'll just get whichever I can find cheapest

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I have Bullitt tokico shocks on the rear, with spacered Jamex springs, on the front I have Steeda sport springs with 03 Cobra Bilsteins, handles great! :twisted:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I got mine from Fordpartsnetwork.com when they were a good buy. ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
found and ordered the Mach I Tokicos on ebay. They were on back-order on FordPartsNetwork.com but looks like they are back in stock now. So those and C springs on the way. Now who's gonna help me install 'em? :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Cool...I'm ordering my C springs and Tokicos at the end of the month. Hope to have them on for Temple on the 8th!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SpectorV said:
i can give you instructions very detailed on teh brakes or you can drive to alabama and I will help you :)
sure, bring on the instructions! i've never done it before so any and all help is appreciated.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
No, but I have installed struts, springs, shocks, and caster/camber plates, just not those types, what did you want to know?

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I didn't see anything about the springs really, or who manufactures them, the color looks sort of like Mac or Jamex, lol...., could be Mac, no way they are Jamex....

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was just looking for product reviews if any, The springs are Tokico performance match allow springs, I dont have any spring rate information, however it is 1.5inch drop.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts