Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure, a family friend sent me a pic, and wont say anything back. I do know it has some paint issues. Ill post more when I get more info

·
Registered
598 Posts
When people start not replying it always makes me feel iffy. But the car looks cool!! Probably never see another Mach 1 like it. And that is pretty damn cheap, I would swoop on that car even if miles are a lil high. As long as she runs strong and interior is still in good shape. It'd be a steal imo

·
Registered
915 Posts
IMO somebody ruined a Mach 1, that being said the mustang looks good. Just not my cup of tea

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

If that is a Mach 1, they sell shaker systems for anything

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Id love to see the motor....kinda doubt someone would let a mach 1 go for that low unless it has major issues

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
It has the Mach 1 quarter glass and molding, so I'd say it's a Mach
Looks can be cloned.....i look at it and it may look and smell like a mach....but 6100 not too sure it is at all thats like selling a cobra dirt cheap

·
Registered
430 Posts
Yea but that is alot of trouble to replace the glass and molding when most ppl don't even notice there different in the first place... And the car could have a previous damage title, high miles, or something wrong with it

·
Registered
257 Posts
Two red flags:

1: Tools in background general rule that's not a good sign

2: price seems too good to be true and has a body kit.... Usually means its been in a wreck
People don't generally swap bumpers etc, unless insurance gave them the money to get it painted or it needed paint anyway

These are just general truths in the car world not always the case but more often then not....

·
Registered
257 Posts
primer2tone said:
What are the differences in the quarter glass and molding? I haven't a clue!
The regular ones are rounded the Mach ones are angles

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

The bullit windows are angled as well

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Mach 1 and a gt
small yet very unique difference, this i wouldnt have noticed at all, so it may be a very f upd mach one, i wonder whats wrong with it besides aftermarket kit

·
Registered
430 Posts
Rebuilt title mustangs don't go for very much unless there an 03 or 04 cobra so that could be some of it.. I highly doubt someone went through all the trouble to change the quarter glasses but I could be wrong.., it's definatly worth finding out though

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Coreyw428 said:
Rebuilt title mustangs don't go for very much unless there an 03 or 04 cobra so that could be some of it.. I highly doubt someone went through all the trouble to change the quarter glasses but I could be wrong.., it's definatly worth finding out though
.... Lol I paid 8500 for my 99 cobra vert with rebuilt title and 108xxx miles. Sometimes I wish I didn't buy it but other times I'm glad I did. Depends on what the car is worth to someone

1 - 20 of 22 Posts