Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey thought I would share with ya'll, we just had our car painted here this passed week, due to some nasty acid rain we were offered from ford as a bonus pkg...and well the jist of it they didnt wanna pay to have it painted and fixed so we took it upon ourselves to do so ( BASTARDS )

Here are the pics:

http://www.rhythmuniversity.com/diamondz/Donnas%20Mach%201/Mach%20Gone%20Wild/output/

We have just had the new FR500's put on after this pic with 275/40/18 NITTO's:

http://www.rhythmuniversity.com/diamondz/Donnas%20Mach%201/Dec_9_2003_Blingtastic/output/

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Well, your better off NOT having ANY dealer paint you car. My dad did on the old Chevette, paint last 5 years. They didn't even prime the metal. :no:

I like the paint job, brings back the days of the Trans Am Racing when the Mach 1's were painted like that. Just not digging the rims. I liked seeing the stock ones on there more, but, your car. :headbang:

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, its gone through qwite a transformation in the short time we have had it....

Thinking of getting the shaker bead blasted and will have a silver polish metal look to it, while leaving the blabk powder coated line grooves on top of the ridges of the shaker.

And some kind of Silver decal possibly on the hood around the scoop and hood area, we had a Red Mach1 OEM decal custom made for us from 1 of our local decal shops, so we may through that on there maybe....or maybe not....if we dont like it, it will come off, just a decal !

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Looks good Jeff. Whenever or if you want the shaker bead blasted just let me know !!!!. Just sorry you had to go through the hassles of painting a new car to get it right !!!

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Came out really nice, I love it :headbang:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
o ****, lmao my comp froze so I clicked submit like crazy :D

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For those that have problems viewing the links I posted originally, our damn web server hosting service decided to move things around on us and didnt bother telling us... hmmm sounds familair dont it Brent...certain things work certain things dont....

But yes it certainly is eye twisting seeing that combination going down the road for sure, we have been causing alot of kneck turning these passed couple of days, its almost comicle... :D

·
Registered
678 Posts
wow that looks awesome!! I love how that paint scheme ended up looking. Its not tacky, catches your eye and is very very clean...very impressive

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The decals are stock and still have that flat black look to it....We got another stock spoiler from a 01 GT to put on there that is the high gloss black...

We are thinking of putting maybe a MACH1 DOHC Silver Decal on the one cowl ridge approaching the shaker...not qwite sure yet....

There is a Mach1 emblem idea for ya there Erick, that may appeal to some.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Emblem is not required you have Mach 1 on the rocker and one on the back end. How many places do you need the name silly kids :shock: :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts