Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just because you posted in the future, I am stealing the first post in this thread position away from you.

I'll watch your movie when I get home btw,

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Well I've been working on it off and on for about 3 weeks while working about 60 hours weeks. So I didn't have much time for it, but I finally finished it. So let me know what you think of the video.

THanks,
Mike

http://fomocoedge.com/Hosted/RF/Mike/truck-finished.wmv

File size is 28.2megs
Right click and save as
No streaming
:cool: :D :p:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Wow, you did a great job on that video.. looked like alot of work. That one with the mud puddle and your truck sitting next was kind of funny.. I figured the way your truck looks thats probably the closest your truck has got to seeing dirt. :D

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
01GTType said:
I figured the way your truck looks thats probably the closest your truck has got to seeing dirt. :D
Oh it's gotten a lot dirtier then you would think ;) i got it so dirty one time that when I cleaned it I got swirls in my paint :cry: so tomarrow I am spending a good bit of the day washing and waxing my truck :D

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
haha...trucks are cool..then I get back in my car and I'm so happy. lol. Rangers are actually pretty tough lil trucks. Used one yesterday at my deer camp to pull a 18 foot trailer through 4 wheeler trails. Did better than I expected

1 - 9 of 9 Posts