Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the magnaflow competitions put on and dang they are sick!!!! They're not too loud and don't sound like a fart can they sound really good I definitely recommend them!!!!

All thanks to pwrby4d!!!!
Thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Glad they worked out for you Nicholas. :) Mine had a few thousand miles on them which does make them much better.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pwrby4d said:
Glad they worked out for you Nicholas. :) Mine had a few thousand miles on them which does make them much better.
Yes it does!! I love them at start up and idle!

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
99ford said:
Oh no.. Give a sometime to break in and a trunk mat can dampen the sound.
There's no stopping the drone. You have to get used to it or find something else. I love it but my car isn't a DD. I could see how it could get annoying driving everyday, especially long distances.

And nicholas, glad you like them. And you say their not too loud? My GF says she can hear me from a few blocks away. Lol. But I've noticed they get louder as you drive. Idk, for just axle-backs, I think they're pretty loud. I've heard full setups that aren't as loud.

·
Registered
143 Posts
CYCLON37 said:
There's no stopping the drone. You have to get used to it or find something else. I love it but my car isn't a DD. I could see how it could get annoying driving everyday, especially long distances.

And nicholas, glad you like them. And you say their not too loud? My GF says she can hear me from a few blocks away. Lol. But I've noticed they get louder as you drive. Idk, for just axle-backs, I think they're pretty loud. I've heard full setups that aren't as loud.
Biggest reason I'm going borla no drone at all

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CYCLON37 said:

Yeah I take back what I said they are pretty loud!!!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
99Ford, I would suggest looking at the Magnaflow Streets or the Flowmaster Force II set or go with just the 40 series mufflers by Flowmaster and have them replace the stock muffler.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts