Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this is the project! I have ordered some Magnaflow mufflers and some MIL eliminators! I have heard Magnaflow's on V6's and it sounds pretty nice. A good buddy and I have came up with the idea of finding an wrecked Camaro that had the side pipes out of the side and cutting the oval tips off of it and gutting the last 2 of the Cats off, and then running the pipes under the car to run out just in front of the rear wheels! I'm thinking this would really look good, even without for instance "the roush side panels" and running it with the stock ones, Only problem we may find is a place to mount the pipes near the wheels without causing problems! Explain to me what you think.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
DustyS said:
Ok this is the project! I have ordered some Magnaflow mufflers and some MIL eliminators! I have heard Magnaflow's on V6's and it sounds pretty nice. A good buddy and I have came up with the idea of finding an wrecked Camaro that had the side pipes out of the side and cutting the oval tips off of it and gutting the last 2 of the Cats off, and then running the pipes under the car to run out just in front of the rear wheels! I'm thinking this would really look good, even without for instance "the roush side panels" and running it with the stock ones, Only problem we may find is a place to mount the pipes near the wheels without causing problems! Explain to me what you think.
Is this what I should do with my exhaust?

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
leave the cats, my friend cut off 2 cats it sounds the same, just well more annoyuing than normal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts