Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm goin to be installing a magnaflow x-pipe in the next few days in combination with slp loudmouths and was wondering if there is any tips I should know before doing it? Thanks

·
Registered
560 Posts
You're gonna be getting a lot of people looking at you cause your car sounds so damn good. So my tip is always look fresh and good for the ladies cause your exhaust is gonna be like a mating call ;)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lmao! Always gotta keep it looking fresh man! Another question if u might know...will I get more of the popping noise when I let off the throttle with this set up?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lmfaoo!!!! That's comedy!!! So true but yea catted cuz I don't wanna deal with cops more than I have to right now

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I'm goin to be installing a magnaflow x-pipe in the next few days in combination with slp loudmouths and was wondering if there is any tips I should know before doing it? Thanks
The only advice I have for you- pick up a can of PB blaster for all of the exhaust bolts. Spray the bolts and let the PB soak in for 10-15mins before cranking on them. This will allow the bolts to come out much easier and is simple to do, so I highly suggest it.

Other than that, just get ready to enjoy your VERY aggressive exhaust!

Shane

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You're gonna be getting a lot of people looking at you cause your car sounds so damn good. So my tip is always look fresh and good for the ladies cause your exhaust is gonna be like a mating call ;)
U were right defiantly sounds like a mating call!! Lmao but unfortunately it's a call for the cops too as I got pulled over 1 day after the install!!! At least I talked my way out of the ticket :p

·
Registered
560 Posts
U were right defiantly sounds like a mating call!! Lmao but unfortunately it's a call for the cops too as I got pulled over 1 day after the install!!! At least I talked my way out of the ticket :p
Haha just your luck right? Just have fun out there man and let everybody know you're coming, especially the ladies ;)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts