Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting down black carpet tomorrow and I think I am gonna get a grille pony to put in the middle of the back wall.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
uuuuummmm, nope :oops:

now my trunk will light up even easier if i get rearended :D

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
:D

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Jim,

I have a firewall on my 66, and I love the fact that it's there. I think it's 12 or 14 gauge steel, so it's fairly secure. If I got rearended... it would have given me an extra .... half a second or so :) :oops:

Not to mention.. if you lock your keys in your trunk... that extra plate gives you a little EXTRA challenge to get through :oops:

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rellik said:
Not to mention.. if you lock your keys in your trunk... that extra plate gives you a little EXTRA challenge to get through :oops:
i just got to unbolt my back seat and craw through....or get the extra set from my room, lol

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the trunk is done and it is awesome, now i jsut need to find the camera....

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
fast64 said:
Rellik said:
i just got to unbolt my back seat and craw through....or get the extra set from my room, lol
Not if there is a 1/16 inch steel plate in your way ;) Kinda makes it difficult... but not impossible.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rellik said:
fast64 said:
Rellik said:
Not if there is a 1/16 inch steel plate in your way ;) Kinda makes it difficult... but not impossible.
lol, i hope you never have to replace your wiring harness, b/c it never goes the right way and you end up going under the back seat, but with a firewall drilling might be tough.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I'll have to take a picture of it. You know where the plate goes right. It goesi nthe opening bewteen the back of your back seat, and the trunk. Thats where the plate goes.

I had it installed by my interior guy when he was doing the interior.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah, i will have them by the end of the day i think

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
here they are, i brighten them up a little bit so you can see it better.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I like it!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks, i have like 3 kids at school that are gonna pay me to do some custom work with there sound systems now, lol

now i wont be afraid to pop my trunk at shows.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts