Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In No Particular Order these things as of last edit date are on the to do list for the main page:

1) Admin Control Module for the Main Page
- Link to Admin Control Panel For vBulletin
- Link to Finance Center
- Link to PhpMyAdmin
- Link to Site Stats
- Link to Paypal
- Link to Newsletter Manager
- Link to Automatic Emailer to send email to a company requesting they advertise with MustangEvolution.com. Have the message the same for every advertisers. By simply clicking the link in the Admin Module it opens up a form to send a email with the message and the title of the email already enetered. All thats needs to be done is add the companies email address and hit enter. Once this is done the email is sent and is logged for future reference as having already requested advertising from that site and a option to follow up on that email in the future.

2) Finance Center
- Manage Current Advertisers by listing them along with their current advertising rate per month, next payment date, if prepaid how much and when next scheduled payment is.
- Keep track of site expenses by month. Server cost, advertising costs, and other money spent on the website.
- Keep track of monthly income.

3) Newsletter Manager
- Create a Newsletter manager that pulls emails from forum members who allow Admin to send them emails.
- Archive Old Newsletters sent for reference

DONE!
4) Map of United States
- The states will be clickable and will list all members within the state that you click. At Registration and in the User Control Panel make a drop down menu where the user can select which state they live in. Selecting Alabama for instance would list them in the state of Alabama when that state is clicked. Listing would be similiar to the member list currently when the state is clicked.
DONE!

5) Links page
- Create a links page where people can add their sites to the archive of links. Much like AllFordMustangs.com

6) Featured Car !!Done!!
- Featured car will be selected once a week by a admin. Car will be shown on the main page of the site in its seperate block with one image from the members garage and the username above it linking to their garage. In the Admin Control Panel have a section labeled featured car where you input the username of the car you want to feature and a image from their garage to use on the main page. This automatically puts it on the main page.

7) MustangEvolution.com Store
- Decals, Window Banners, EGR Delete Kits, Accessory Polishing and porting of intakes by 97Stallion

If you have suggestions please post them in the evolutions finest forum under the appropriate thread!

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
What happened to the birthday thing on the main page? I kinda liked it...

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
And why can I not start a new thread in here...couldn't think of anywhere else to post that.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
O ok, just haven't seen it lately lol. I guess noone's had a bday lately...ignore me..lol

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Where the heck did the members list go to? I was going to search for someone...but it not there anymore...

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
7,212 Posts
lowflyn said:
Where the heck did the members list go to? I was going to search for someone...but it not there anymore...
It looks like you have to use the member map to find them. I knew something went away from that tool bar, I just couldn't place it.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Gah..well searching through the member map sucks. Cuz the person I was searching for isn't on the map.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Thank you master brent :D

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Yeh, I noticed that too man...alot of stuff has dissapeared.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts